Three very different, but equally successful women will share their uplifting stories of challenge and triumph on Saturday, May 1 at the third annual Together! brunch at the Sheraton Clayton Plaza Hotel. The event will welcome more than 300 women and girls to hear words of wisdom from the following panelists:
- Holly Cunningham, entrepreneur and founder of Hollyberry Baking Company
- Natalie Hornsby, marketing guru behind the wildly popular Zhu Zhu Pets
- Kim Massie, renowned r&b and jazz singer
The event culminates with a panel discussion, preceded by brunch, musical entertainment by inspirational vocalist Chi Mathias and a silent auction. Reservations are $50 for women and $25 for young women under age 25 and girls as young as 10. To make a reservation, go to www.safeconnections.org or contact Deb Cottin at 314-646-7500 x101 or email@example.com.
Proceeds benefit Safe Connections, a regional nonprofit celebrating its 34th year of reducing the impact and incidence of relationship violence and sexual assault.
- What: Third Annual Together! Engaging Women/Empowering Girls Brunch
- When: 10 a.m.-12:30 p.m. Saturday, May 1
- Where: Sheraton Clayton Plaza Hotel, 7730 Bonhomme Avenue (63105)
- Cost: $50; $25 ages 10-25
- RSVP to: Deb Cottin at 314-646-7500 x101 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Download a copy of our press release – 2010_Together_PRBack to All News