Your Monthly Giving Equals Strength
When it comes to reclaiming a life after abuse or rape, change takes long-lasting commitment. Preventing violence for future generations also requires an unwavering effort. That’s why Safe Connections needs steady, loyal support from dedicated people who get it. People like you.
Please consider joining our Sustainers Circle. By providing recurring donations—monthly or quarterly—to Safe Connections you make a big difference over the course of a single year. Here’s how your support adds up:
$10 a month = $120 per year: Covers a classroom workshop for 25 high school students to learn about healthy dating relationships
$20 a month = $240 per year: Provides transportation for 20 women and 10 children to get safely away from an abuser
$30 a month = $360 per year: Supports assessment as well as two one-hour therapy sessions for a survivor taking the first steps toward a new life
$50 a month = $600 per year: Makes available five therapy sessions for teens who have experienced dating violence, stalking or unsafe homes
$100 a month = $1,200 per year: Gives young men in high school access to private discussion groups on healthy masculinity and being role models for other young men
Benefits of Joining the Sustainers Circle
- It’s easy. Once your initial donation is set up, future gifts are sent automatically on a day of your choosing.
- It’s fast. Our online registration process can take less than two minutes.
- You can donate with your credit card, debit card or checking account. Also, you can cancel at any time.
- Welcome letters and year-end acknowledgement letter that are useful for tax purposes will be sent out.
- You may receive a tax deduction at the end of the year for 100 percent of your donations.
If you have questions about joining the Sustainers Circle, please contact Cynthia Danley at 314.646.7500 x101.