Prevention Educator-Group Facilitator
Safe Connections is seeking a full-time Prevention Educator-Group Facilitator. The Prevention Educator-Group Facilitator will be responsible for the ongoing development and delivery of Guys Group curriculum. Guys Group is a teen prevention program that empowers youth in schools and alternative settings to explore as well as challenge their beliefs about dating relationships, consent, respect for girls and women, and healthy masculinity.
Bachelor’s degree required; Education or Social Services degree preferred. Knowledge of intimate partner and sexual violence is preferred. Additionally, qualified candidates will have experience in teaching or public speaking and working with youth from varying demographics. Frequent travel using personal transportation is required.
Competitive salary and excellent benefits.
Please send resume and cover letter to Zenique Gardner-Perry. No phone calls please.
Position advancement has created an opening for a Full Time Therapist to provide individual counseling to adults and teens that have experienced relationship and/or sexual violence.
The position requires a Master’s degree in Social Work, Counseling, Psychology or equivalent; Current Missouri License preferred – LPC or LCSW – with applied knowledge of trauma focused treatment modalities; post-traumatic stress; co-occurring symptoms; as well as counseling individuals affected by domestic and sexual violence. Bilingual preferred.
One evening as well as Saturdays from 8 a.m. to 1 p.m. required. Competitive salary in addition to excellent benefits.
Resume as well as cover letter required to be considered for the positions to Katherine Wallner.
Position will remain open until filled. No phone calls, please.
Safe Connections is seeking a Development Specialist. The Development Specialist is a part-time position under the supervision of the Chief Development and Marketing Officer. The Development Specialist assists in the management of the donor database, donor recognition, as well as marketing and communications and special events.
Bachelor’s degree; experience in nonprofit, community relations, and graphic design. Additionally, fundraising experience and donor CRM and/or data entry experience are a plus, too.
• Works with Chief Development and Marketing Officer, Grants and Communications Manager and Development Manager (the Development Team) in order to assure fundraising success for the organization.
• Manages the donor database ensuring integrity and accuracy. This includes data entries, acknowledgement letters, pledge communications, notes, and reports.
• Works with Development Team to plan as well as execute social media presence and produce and edit promotional materials including letterhead, brochures and business cards.
• Works with Development Team to coordinate Safe Connections’ special events as well as donor cultivation events.
• Participates in organization’s committees, as assigned.
• Attends all required organization in-services.
• Attends a minimum of one continuing education offering per year.
• Demonstrates awareness of socioeconomic as well as cultural diversity.
• Completes all agency statistical forms in a timely manner, provides statistical and descriptive data for development as well as administrative purposes.
• Facilitates ordering and replenishing of agency marketing collateral.
• Supports business department with occasional front desk coverage.
• Assumes other duties as assigned.
Please send resume and cover letter to Cynthia D. Danley. No phone calls please.