Enjoy a beautiful evening of fellowship while raising funds to end domestic and sexual abuse in St. Louis. Be a part of the Safe Connections’ Lotus Ball as we celebrate in person, the award-winning therapy, crisis care and youth prevention education programs of Safe Connections, the region’s leading provider of domestic and sexual violence prevention and recovery services for teens and adults.
- When: Friday, November 5, 2021 | Cocktail hour begins at 7pm, Event begins at 8pm
- Where: Missouri Athletic Club – Downtown
- Registration: Register HERE
- Sponsorship: Several opportunities available – visit HERE for more information
- Contact: Jackie Karalunas at email@example.com or 314.646.7500 x123 with any questions.
Planning to attend? Let us know on Facebook!
Who You Are Helping
The Lotus Ball benefits Safe Connections’ award-winning, nationally-accredited programs which prevent and end domestic and sexual violence through youth education, 24-hour crisis care, and therapy for adult as well as teen survivors.
In 2019, 270 guests raised over $120,000 to support Safe Connections’ work to prevent and end domestic and sexual violence.
Thank You to our 2021 event Sponsors
Thank You to our 2020 event Sponsors
Back to All Events