More information coming soon!
Enjoy a beautiful evening of fellowship while raising funds to end domestic and sexual abuse in St. Louis. Be a part of the Safe Connections’ Lotus Ball Gala as we celebrate in person, the award-winning therapy, crisis care and youth prevention education programs of Safe Connections, the region’s leading provider of domestic and sexual violence prevention and recovery services for teens and adults.
- When: Thursday, November 5 | Cocktail hour begins at 6pm, Event begins at 7pm
- Where: Missouri Athletic Club – Downtown
- Registration: Coming Soon! If you would like more information about the 2021 Lotus Ball, or sponsorship information, please email Jackie Karalunas at email@example.com
- Sponsorship: More information coming soon.
- Contact: Jackie Karalunas at firstname.lastname@example.org or 314.646.7500 x123 with any questions.
Planning to attend? Let us know on Facebook!
Who You Are Helping
The Lotus Ball benefits Safe Connections’ award-winning, nationally-accredited programs which prevent and end domestic and sexual violence through youth education, 24-hour crisis care, and therapy for adult as well as teen survivors.
In 2019, 270 guests raised over $120,000 to support Safe Connections’ work to prevent and end domestic and sexual violence.
Thank You to our 2020 event Sponsors
Back to All Events