Ways to Give
Make a secure online donation now or learn about other ways to make a gift below. Check out our new monthly giving society, the Sustainers Circle.
Safe Connections has been reducing the impact and incidence of relationship violence and sexual assault in the St. Louis community since 1976. As an independent, private, 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization, Safe Connections is proud to have our work sustained through a diverse array of funders including individual friends, government and foundation grantors, corporate underwriters, special event sponsors and participants, and the United Way of Greater St. Louis. All donations to Safe Connections are tax deductible and Missouri tax credits are available for businesses. (See NAP credits below.)
With your help, Safe Connections can continue to empower St. Louis area survivors and teens to build safe and violence-free lives.
Learn more about the specific gifting opportunities below by contacting Deb Cottin at 314.646.7500 x101.
- Automated Monthly Gifts – Join the Sustainers Circle online now and you will be making an immediate impact on the urgent needs of our clients. Use a credit, debit or checking account to donate.
- NAP Credits – Safe Connections can help reduce your business taxes! By taking advantage of Safe Connections’ tax credit program, the Missouri Neighborhood Assistance Program (NAP), businesses including S-Corporations can reduce Missouri state income tax obligations. NAP allows you to claim 50 percent of your donation as a Missouri State Tax Credit. These tax credits come directly from your bottom-line state income tax obligation and are in addition to your standard federal tax deduction. For more information or a NAP application, contact Deb Cottin at 314.646.7500 x101.
- Employer Matching – Does your employer offer matching gifts to charitable organizations you support? We can provide the administrative support necessary to double your donation through your place of business.
- Gifts of Stock – Safe Connections welcomes gifts of stock. Please have your financial adviser or stock broker notify us if you would like to make a stock gift. Your contribution will be the full value of the worth of the stock at the time you make your donation.
- Planned Giving – Safe Connections is happy to help you with your estate bequest. Please consider remembering Safe Connections at the time you are arranging or updating your will.